The TCS Model 682 reciprocating piston type flow meter is a true positive displacement meter that has a unique inline design consisting of three
reciprocating pistons operating within their respective measuring chambers.
The Model 682 has a wide range of applications including hydrocarbons, jet fuel, LPG as well as grease.
- Available in 1½” threaded, flanged and other styles
- Wide turndown of 250:1 from 0.79 to 189 litres per minute
- Capable of ± 0.1% accuracy
- 150# or 300# pressure rating
- Air eliminator / strainer option
- Pre-set and printer options
- Mechanical and / or electronic registration
- Direct mount or register mounted pulse output optional
- OIML, NIST and SABS Approvals