Bus - POSILOCK 105 Fuelling System
The Emco Wheaton POSI/LOCK 105 Automatic Fueling System is the industry standard for fast fill, spill-free fueling of transit buses and other fleet vehicles.
Designed to specifically meet the needs of the fuel tank and the vehicle on which it is installed, the POSI/LOCK 105 system is the choice of bus companies and transit authorities from Toronto to New York, from London to Hong Kong and from Dublin to Chicago.
Each system includes:
- Patented fill neck design including the POSI/LOCK II and POSI/LOCK-III specially configured to handle flow rates of 20-50 US GPM (75-185 l/min)
- Customized level control valve with settings that allow for a consistent 95% fill and also exceed international standards for vehicle rollover
- Factory-tested pressure relief valve proven to exceed standards for fire testing
- An audible signal that lets the fueler know when the fueling operation is complete
- Emco Wheaton DRY-BREAK technology to prevent spillage
- A connection point protected by the virtually indestructible POSISNAP Cap
- The G2266 Nozzle which allows for automatic shut-off and is completely field repairable using the repair kit program
|Posi/Lock 105 Bus Fueling Brochure||Download|
|POSI/SNAP Cap Data Sheet||Download|